Welcome to Omni Hospiventures, glad you chose us as your holiday destination and tour guide.
In the 3N/4D plan, you’ll be having sufficient time on your hands to sightsee most of the landmarks of Kutch. For day one, we have in place a tour plan that includes Kalo Dungar, along with a couple of other places in North Kutch, followed by South Kutch (Wind Farm Beach, Vijay Vilas Palace etc) on the subsequent day. Day Three will have you touring the beautiful pilgrimage circuit in West Kutch (Koteshwar Mahadev, Narayan Sarovar) and we’ll be ending the trip by walking you through the Bhuj City & Central Kutch (Hiralaxmi Craft Park, Swaminarayan Temple etc).
If you wish to know in depth the itinerary of this plan, please scroll.
- Tour by Dedicated vehicle.
- Accommodation in Craft Villa / Deluxe Tents as per selected package.
- 1 Mineral Water per Person per Day.
- All 3 Fixed Meals: Lunch; Dinner & Breakfast.
- Sightseeing per the itinerary.
- Bonfire & Entertainment at the Resort (subject to availability).
- Visit to Cultural Folk Music & Other Events (subject to arrangement by Gujarat Tourism).
- White Rann Permit Fee
- Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Allowance.
- All Food & Beverages apart from the fixed meals as per package.
- Laundry & Extra Services availed.
- Food & refreshments during journey.
- Additional sightseeing charges, apart from the itinerary.
- Any other Monument / Entry Charges / Photography or Camera Charges.
- Any Safari or Rides.
- Route Deviation from standard Itinerary.
- Season Surcharge (if applicable).
- Accommodation in Premium Bhunga/Tents.
- Visit to picturesque White Rann & Kalo Dungar.
- Unique experience of Rann Safari.
- Thrilling Adventure Zone with outdoor ATV Rides, Cycling, Para Motoring & Parasailing, etc. (on pay-as-you-go basis).
- Engaging Activities - Swimming pool, Badminton, Board Games etc.
- Shopping delight at Craft Village with Kutch’s colorful handloom & handicraft.
- Mouth-watering Gujarati & Kutchi Cuisines.
- Soul-stirring Folk Music and Cultural Activities of Kutch/Gujarat.
- Note: Availability of Para Motoring and Parasailing is subject to favorable weather condition.
Terms & Conditions
- Children below 5 years age will be entitled for complimentary stay without any additional arrangements.
- Maximum Occupancy per Room: 2 Adults + 2 Children (below 5 years) OR 2 Adults + 1 Child (above 5 years) OR 2 Adults + 1 Adult.
- In case of late arrivals, guest will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be strictly at the sole discretion of the Resort / Hotel.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- Buffet Timings shall be as decided by the Resort / Hotel.
- The timing of visit to and from White Rann and Kala Dungar may vary according to the sunset timings and weather conditions.
- White Rann is a natural formation and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of formation of White Rann or any other undesirable changes therein.
- The management reserves the right to make changes or alteration in the proposed packages without any prior notice.
- In case of natural calamities or arrangement of Central/State Government Function at the resort, we reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) without any prior notice. Full refund or options for alternative booking dates will be given in this case. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to Bhuj jurisdiction only.
- Vighakot (Indo-Pak Border) Visit shall be completely the guests' responsibility. We do not facilitate obtaining of the necessary BSF permit. The visit shall not be counted in our tour package.
One Night & Two Days (1N/2D)